At Sonoran Desert Pet Resort, we are taking the Covid-19 virus very seriously. We want to assure all of our customers that we are upholding best practices to be in-line with the CDC and healthcare experts’ directives on how to keep our staff, customers, and pets safe.
Sonoran Desert Pet Resort continues to operate under our normal business hours, however our lobby is closed to the public. During this time, we have implemented concierge curbside drop-offs and pickups. Simply log into your customer portal and click on the little car icon that reads, “Curbside Service,” ring our front doorbell, or call our front office at 623.551.5299 to let us know you are here. One of our friendly staff members will come to the front door to assist you.
Mon – Fri: 7:00am – 6:00pm
Sat: 8:00am – 4:00pm
Sun: Closed (pickups by appointment only)
Normal Cleaning Practices:
According to the CDC, the Covid-19 virus is spread through person-to-person contact. The following explains our current and on-going cleaning/ disinfecting procedures:
• Our facility is cleaned continuously throughout the day with Odoban and Simply Green, non-toxic disinfectants, and Fabuloso, a powerful, all-purpose cleaner.
• Odoban and Simple Green are used anywhere our furry guests have contact, and all other areas are cleaned with Fabuloso.
Newly Implemented Protocals:
Due to the high rate of transmission of the corona-virus, we have implemented the following additional cleaning protocols which go far above what is being recommended.
• Hand Sanitizer is readily available at the front desk for everyone’s use.
• We are continuously disinfecting all public, high traffic areas throughout the day such as the front lobby, front desk, front door handles, bathroom, etc.
• All leashes are dipped in an Odoban disinfectant solution before and after use.
• All pets are wiped down with pet-friendly, natural baby wipes upon arrival and departure from our facility.
• No personal items are allowed into the facility except food and medication.
• And finally, we will be wearing face protection, avoiding all physical contact so no hand shaking, and we will adhere to the six foot distancing rules.
By continuing our already stringent cleaning procedures and adding these additional protocols, we aim to keep everyone safe as we learn more about this virus.
Your Friendly SDPR Staff