* Our sprawling 8,000sqft facility will provide a comfortable environment for all dogs and small pets. (No cats). We understand that some animals are timid or shy and prefer to spend time in small enclosures similar to the crates that they have at home. Some animals are very social and prefer a traditional dog kennel. And yet others prefer to have a large, quiet area away from the other pets. We believe that the unique design of our facility offers the best boarding solution for every pet!
* All canine guests will enjoy a structured stay which will include ample play and potty breaks rotating all day to our indoor dog park, morning and evening entrees, and interaction with our pet care professionals. Being dog owners ourselves, we vowed to have a different model where our boarding guests are constantly being rotated to the indoor, over-sized park for individual playtime throughout the day. We never leave our guests in their kennels except for feeding and resting times.
* We apologize but we cannot take in any feline pets as they do not typically do well in new environments.
* Our pet resort guests will receive their own plush bedding at check-in.
* Boarding check-in is anytime Mon-Fri between 7am-6pm, and Sat between 9am-12pm.
* Boarding check-out time is by 12pm. All check-outs after 12pm will be charged a half day of the boarding rate.
* All pets must be current on vaccinations from a veterinarian’s office or reputable vaccination clinic.
* Family pets can stay together in the same kennel but the price is per night, per pet.
* All puppies that have had their full vaccinations are welcome. Please refer to your veterinarian for appropriate ages.
* A 50% deposit will be required at the time of check-in for all boarding reservations of one week or more, or for any stays over $350.00.