* Our sprawling 8,000sqft facility will provide a comfortable environment for all dogs and small pets. (Sorry – we do not accept cats). We understand that some animals are timid or shy and prefer to spend time in small enclosures similar to the crates that they have at home. Some animals are very social and prefer a traditional and larger dog kennel, and yet others prefer to have a large, quiet private, area away from the other pets. We believe that the unique design of our facility offers the best boarding solution for every pet!
* All canine guests will enjoy a structured stay which will include ample play and potty breaks rotating all day long from open to close into our large, indoor dog park, morning and evening feedings, toys to play with, elevated beds with plush blankets, and interaction with our pet care professionals. Being dog owners ourselves, we vowed to have a different model where our boarding guests are constantly being rotated into the indoor, over-sized park area for individual playtime throughout the day. We never leave our guests in their kennels except for feeding, resting, and cleaning times.
* We apologize but we cannot take in any feline pets as they do not typically do well in new environments.
* Each pet resort guests will receive their own plush bedding and stainless steal bowls in their kennels.
* Boarding check-in is Mon-Fri anytime between 7am-6pm, and Sat between 9am-12pm. No check-ins on Sundays.
* Boarding check-out time is by 12pm. All check-outs after 12pm Monday – Friday will be charged a half day of the boarding rate. Our front office is closed on Sundays, however we allow pick ups by appointment only from 9am-12pm.
* All pets must be current on rabies, distemper, and Bordetella vaccinations from a veterinarian’s office or reputable vaccination clinic.
* Family pets can stay together in the same kennel but the price is per night, per pet.
* All puppies that have had their full vaccinations are welcome. Please refer to your veterinarian for appropriate ages.
* A 50% Non-Refundable deposit is required at the time of the reservation for all boarding reservations during our Peak Seasons or of one week or more, or for any stays over 6 days or over $350.00.
* All new dogs must be temperament tested at least a week out from the boarding stay drop off day. No exceptions and no last minute boarding temperament tests will be accepted. Temperament tests are conducted by appointment on Tues-Thurs between 10am-2pm.
* A Go Home Bath is mandatory for all boarding reservations of 5 or more nights.
* A 3 night minimum is mandatory over Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Please be advised that if you cancel a reservation within 3 days of the check-in date during Off-Season slow times, you will be charged a $50.00 cancellation fee. If you cancel within 7 days of the check-in date during Peak Season times (Peak = summer months from before Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend, all holidays, fall break/ spring break) and for all reservations over 6 days in length, you will forfeit your 50% non-refundable deposit. All prices are subject to change without notice.