YOUR DOG’S PLAY DAY INCLUDES:
Our dogs play in our oversized day care room the whole day. We do not put them into kennels.
- Warm greeting from our trained staff
- Supervision at all times encouraging proper play and adequate quiet times
- Four large dog play areas, each with climbing structures and toys
- Dogs are grouped by size, energy levels, and temperament
- Constant access to fresh water
- All indoor, air conditioned facility
- Over 2,300 square feet of play
- Selection of fun and safe dog toys
- Variety of enrichment training
- Puppies that have had their full vaccinations are also welcome. Please refer to your veterinarian for appropriate ages.
- No bully-breeds are allowed in group daycare play but they can go to individual daycare.
- All dogs must be spayed/ neutered to be in group play. Intact dogs can be in individual play.
BENEFITS OF ALL DAY PLAY CARE FOR YOUR DOG:
- Year-round play area that is climate controlled
- Positive release of your dog’s energy
- Improved social skills by playing with other dogs in a controlled and supervised environment
- Your dog will receive personal attention from experienced pet care professionals
BENEFITS OF ALL DAY PLAY FOR THE OWNER:
- A properly stimulated dog is a well-behaved dog!
- You no longer need to leave your pet home alone and unsupervised while at work.
- You no longer need to worry about your pet during the heat of Arizona’s summer.
In order to attend our doggie day care program, we require the following:
- Completed customer portal
- Pet must pass our temperament evaluation. First time attendees are required to arrive at 7:00am on the first day for evaluation. Evaluations are Tuesday – Thursday by appointment only.
- All dogs over 6 months of age must be spayed or neutered to join group play. Intact dogs can be in individual play.
- Dogs must be current on all vaccinations including Rabies, DDHP and Bordetella