* All lodging prices are Per Night, Per Dog. We do not offer any multi-dog discounts.
* Lodging check-in is Mon-Fri anytime between 7am-6pm, and Sat between 9am-12pm. There is no need for a drop-off appointment time. There are no drop offs allowed on Sundays.
* Lodging check-out time is no later than 12:00pm Mon-Sat. Our front office is closed to the public on Sundays, however we allow pick ups by appointment only from 9am-noon. All check-outs after 12:00pm Mon-Fri will be charged a half day of the boarding rate.
* Military, First Responders, Teachers, and Healthcare Workers will always enjoy an additional 10% off on services and reservations.
* All pets must be current on vaccinations (rabies, distemper and Bordetella) from a veterinarian’s office or reputable vaccination clinic prior to temperament testing and/or any reservations being made.
* Family dogs can stay together in the same kennel but the price is per night, per dog. If one dog becomes protective of the other, or there are food issues, we will move them into separate kennels during their stay but they can still play together during their park play time.
* A Go Home Bath is mandatory for any boarding reservations of 5 or more nights.
* All puppies that have had their full vaccinations are welcome. Please refer to your veterinarian for appropriate ages.
* A 50% Non-Refundable deposit is required 7-10 days from the check-in day for all bookings during our Peak Seasons (summer, spring/fall breaks, and all holidays), or for stays of 6 days or more or over $350.00.
* All new dogs must be temperament tested at least 5 days from the boarding stay drop off day. No exceptions and no last minute boarding temperament tests will be accepted. Temperament tests are only conducted Tues-Thurs between 10am-2pm by appointment only.
* A 2.6% service charge is added onto all invoices to help cover increased costs so we don’t have to raise our prices.
* A 3 night minimum is mandatory over Thanksgiving and Christmas.