* All lodging prices are Per Night, Per Dog. We do not offer any multi-dog discounts.
* Lodging check-in is Mon-Fri anytime between 7am-6pm, and Sat between 9am-12pm. There is no need for a drop-off appointment time.
* Lodging check-out time is no later than 12:00pm Mon-Sat. No Check Outs Are Allowed on Sundays. All check-outs after 12:00pm Mon-Fri will be charged a half day of the boarding rate.
* Military, First Responders, Teachers, and Healthcare Workers will always enjoy an additional 10% off on services and reservations.
* All pets must be current on vaccinations (rabies, distemper and Bordetella) from a veterinarian’s office or reputable vaccination clinic prior to temperament testing and/or any reservations being made.
* Family dogs can stay together in the same kennel but the price is per night, per dog. If one dog becomes protective of the other, or there are food issues, we will move them into separate kennels during their stay but they can still play together during their park play time.
* All puppies that have had their full vaccinations are welcome. Please refer to your veterinarian for appropriate ages.
* A 50% Non-Refundable deposit is required 7-10 days from the check-in day for all bookings during our Peak Seasons (summer, spring/fall breaks, and all holidays), or for stays of 6 days or more or over $350.00.
* All new dogs must be temperament tested at least 5 days from the boarding stay drop off day. No exceptions and no last minute boarding temperament tests will be accepted. Temperament tests are only conducted Tues-Thurs between 10am-2pm by appointment only.
* A 2.5% service charge is added onto all invoices.
DOGGIE LODGING & DAY CARE
- MANDATORY TEMPERAMENT TEST FOR LODGING IS FREE OF CHARGE, BY APPOINTMENT ONLY ON TUES-THURS BETWEEN 10AM-2PM, AND MUST BE CONDUCTED AT LEAST 5 DAYS BEFORE THE CHECK-IN DATE.
- MANDATORY TEMPERAMENT TEST FOR DAY CARE IS $25.00 AND BY APPOINTMENT ON TUES-THURS AT 7AM ONLY.
- UNALTERED DOGS (UNSPAYED OR UNNEUTERD) ARE NOT ALLOWED IN GROUP DAYCARE PLAY.
|Condo 6′ x 8′ Private Room||Includes private room, elevated bed, plush bedding, and stainless food/water bowls.||$65.00 per dog|
|Suite 4′ x 7′ Enclosure||Includes elevated bed, plush bedding, and stainless food/water bowls.||$50.00 per dog|
|4’ x 3’ Petite Suites for Toy-sized Pups||For Toy-sized dogs, up to 20 lbs. Includes plush bedding and stainless food/water bowls.||$35.00 per dog|
|Daycare – Full Day||5 or more hours.||$35.00|
|Daycare – Half Day||Under 5 hours.||$25.00|
|Day Care Temperament Evaluation||Required prior to attending group day care. Please call to make an appointment.||$25.00|
DAY CARE & LODGING EXTRAS
|DogPacer Treadmill Session||Let one of our experienced team members exercise your pup on our DogPacer Treadmill.||$20.00/ 15 mins|
|Extra Individual Fetch Park Time||For our canine guests, enjoy one-on-one fetch playtime with one of our pet care professionals in our indoor dog park.||$12.00|
|Happy Bones||A Kong stuffed delight! Kong bone stuffed with peanut butter!||$5.00|
|Frosty Paws||Perfect for hot summer days! Fetch a frozen ice cream treat that your dog will love!||$5.00|
|Snack Pack||Includes 1 Happy Bone and 1 Frosty Paw.||$8.00|
|Happy Package||Includes 1 Happy Bone, 1 Frosty Paw, 1 Extra Individual Park Time.||$20.00|
|Goodnight Cuddles Package||Includes individual time with one of our pet care professionals, belly rubs, cuddles, and a goodnight story.||$12.00|
|House Food||We use a high quality dog food that is easy on the stomach.||$8.00 per day|
|Boarding Small Critters||Refers to smaller pets boarded in their own cage/shelter. Ex. Guinea pigs, rabbits, hamsters, tortoise, lizards, etc.||$15.00 per night|
|Medications||Administering 1-2 medications. If more than 2, than an additional charge will be added.||$5.00 per 1-2 meds|
|Full Service Bath||Includes a shampoo and conditioner bath, blow dry, ears, brush out, & cologne spritz. *Prices vary based on coat condition and temperament.||$30.00 & Up|
|Go Home Bath||Includes a simple shampoo bath and towel dry. *Prices vary based on coat condition and temperament.||$20.00 & Up|
|Nail Trim/ Grind||(Available only when a certified groomer is on staff)||$12.00|
|Nail Polish||Add sparkle to your dog by letting us apply nail polish. An assortment of colors is available.||$5.00|
|Dematting||Is your pup’s coat getting tangled and unruly? Let our trained staff demat your dog’s coat and make him feel more comfortable.||$10.00|
|Teeth Brush||Brushing your dog’s teeth can be a daunting experience for both of you. Let our trained staff member, brush your dog’s teeth to ensure a healthy mouth.||$10.00|
|Ear Cleaning||Let us clean your dog’s ears to keep him healthy and happy.||$5.00|
|FURminator Brush & Blowout||Recommended for dogs with double or thick coats, using a FURminator brush to clean out the undercoat can be done by one of our trained staff members. We will brush and blow out the undercoat. *Prices vary by coat condition, thickness, and temperament.||Prices Vary|
Enrichment Private Training is $150 and includes 8, 15-minute sessions
with a qualified team trainer during daycare or boarding on Tuesdays and Thursdays
Basic Manners – Beginning, Intermediate, and Advanced Levels
* Includes a Training Pouch and Starter Treats
* Course Concludes with a graduation certificate and video of what was covered
- mental stimulation burns energy making your dog well-rested and content
- these fun searches can be performed anywhere
- absolutely no training is required
- nose work helps to decrease overactivity and reactivity
- nose work helps to build confidence in shy or fearful dogs
|Enrichment Training Type||Details|
|Basic Manners||During this course, our team trainer will work privately with your pup to focus on Basic Manners including come, sit, stay/place, lay down, leave it, loose-leash walking, and manners at the door. We offer beginner, intermediate, and advanced courses.|