* All lodging prices are Per Night, Per Dog. We do not offer any multi-dog discounts.
* Lodging check-in is Mon-Fri anytime between 7am-6pm, and Sat between 9am-12pm.
* Lodging check-out time is by noon Mon-Sat. No Check Outs Are Allowed on Sundays. All check-outs after noon Mon-Fri will be charged a half day of the boarding rate.
* Military, First Responders, Teachers, and Healthcare Workers will always enjoy an additional 10% off on services and reservations.
* All pets must be current on vaccinations (rabies, distemper and Bordetella) from a veterinarian’s office or reputable vaccination clinic prior to temperament testing and/or any reservations being made.
* Family dogs can stay together in the same kennel but the price is per night, per dog. If one dog becomes protective of the other, or there are food issues, we will have to move them into separate kennels during their stay but they can still play together during their park play time.
* All puppies that have had their full vaccinations are welcome. Please refer to your veterinarian for appropriate ages.
* No bully-breeds are allowed in group daycare play but they can go to individual daycare.
* A 50% Non-Refundable deposit is required 7-10 days from the check-in day for all bookings during our Peak Seasons (summer, spring breaks, and all holidays), or for stays of 6 days or more, or over $350.00.
* All new dogs must be temperament tested at least one week from the boarding stay drop off day. No exceptions and no last minute boarding temperament tests will be accepted. Temperament tests are only conducted Tues-Thurs between 10am-2pm by appointment only.