A team trainer can help your dog be the best he can be. We offer Enrichment Training covering Basic Manners (Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced) for your dog while he is visiting us for daycare or boarding. Sign Up Today!
SDPR uses the best dog treadmill in the industry based on safety and health benefits. The DogPacer is safe and effective for all dog sizes from 1 – 180 pounds.
Benefits to your dog:
- Weather – Every day is a perfect day for exercise. We can safely exercise your dog even in the hot Arizona summers.
- Obesity prevention – A consistent regiment of exercise and diet will lead to a healthier, happier and longer life for your dog.
- Vet bill decrease – As your dog ages, exercise can help to reduce future bills and stave off afflictions such as arthritis.
- Time – Because of our busy and hectic schedules, we often find it a challenge to walk our dogs after a long work day, so let SDPR do it for you. We can put together a work-out plan specifically tailored for your dog’s needs.
- Safety – The DogPacer is the number one choice in pet treadmills with several speed and incline options to tailer the work-out to your dog’s level whether beginner, intermediate, or advanced.
Does my dog need it:
Whether your dog has a lot of energy to exert, needs to lose weight or build muscles, or needs rehabilitation after an injury, using a Dog Treadmill in a safe environment like SDPR can only benefit your dog’s overall health. Add a fitness tracker to your dog’s collar to watch his progress. Sign Up Today for a 15-minute session with an experienced team member!
|Enrichment Training Type||Details|
|Basic Manners||During this course, a team trainer will work privately with your pup during daycare or boarding on Tuesdays and Thursdays for 8, 15-minute sessions to focus on Basic Manners including come, sit, stay/place, lay down, leave it, loose-leash walking, and manners at the door. The course will conclude with a Graduation Certificate and a video of how the manners were taught so you can continue the training at home.|